SINVAC PLASTICS is the oldest rotomoulder in South Africa and was established in 1962 in Pretoria West on the existing site by a Mr Lightbody and Greek partners.
The name was derived from the objective to produce rotomoulded products. The SIN was derived from the sintering process which is part of rotomoulding. A vacuum process was also part of the original thinking and therefore the VAC and hence the name SINVAC.
Read More …
Our Competitive Advantages
- Although we focus on MINING and INDUSTRIAL markets, we also cater to the individual customer.
- We have about 350 moulds which include our own moulds and customer owned moulds.
- We develop a customer’s product from the idea, to the in-house mould manufacturing and final production of the product.
- We have state of the art manufacturing equipment; milling; compounding and rotomoulding.
- We do steel and plastics fabrication on site.
- We have a wide range of products.
Sinvac Group Companies.
Sinvac Plastics (Pty) Ltd forms part of a larger group of companies. Read more about each company below.